Can I import data from a spreadsheet into CatBase?
Yes indeed - you can import data directly from an Excel spreadsheet (.xls or .xlsx).
- Select the data table that you want to import the spreadsheet into.
- Expand the Import topic on the left of the window.
- Click New Import Style.
- From the Format/Source popup menu, choose Excel .xls or .xlsx.
- Click the Select button (next to Import file:) and open the spreadsheet you want to import.
- Map the columns in the spreadsheet to your CatBase fields.
Did this article answer your question?
If it didn't, please raise a new support ticket.