Is there a way to change the case of text in a field?
Yes! You can change the text in a field to:
- ALL UPPERCASE
- all lowercase
- Sentence case
- Title Case
- Find the records you want to change
- Click on the Search & Replace button
- Select the field you want to change in the Search Field popup
- Select the All Records radio button in the Change From area
- In the Change To area, select either All uppercase or Mixed case
- Click OK
- If you selected Mixed Case, you will see a further option to select whether you want Sentence Case, Title Case, or All Lowercase
- Click on the option you want, or click Cancel to leave the data unchanged.