How can I put a selection of records into one Category?
You want to put some records into a certain Category quickly and easily.
You can select some records in a data table list and tell CatBase to move them all into a Category. Here's how to do it:
- Select the records you want to categorise
- Right-click (ctrl-click on Mac) on the selected records
- From the popup menu, choose Put selected records into a category
- Enter the category number or name (or part of name) into the dialogue that pops up, and click OK
- The selected records will be put into the specified category!