How can I make an entry automatically start on a new page?
Problem: You're publishing your data using Adobe InDesign. You want to make sure that each new entry (product, listing, category, etc.) begins on a new page.
Solution: This is very easily managed in your Paragraph Stylesheets.
- In your InDesign document, select the Paragraph Style that you want to start on a new page (e.g. product name, company name, contact name, category heading, etc.)
- Double-click on the Paragraph Style to open it up.
- Go to the Keep Options tab.
- In the Start Paragraph popup, choose On Next Page.
- Save the Paragraph Style.